SPECIALIZED ESTATE SALE SERVICES BY SELL SQUAD!
(SELL SQUAD LLC is a California state licensed, bonded and insured independent used automobile dealership in Folsom. Dealer No. 99548)
Life changes are inevitable, and we're here to help.
Life changes are inevitable. Some are good: People move, switch careers, or are just desiring change. While some situations can be difficult: Loss of loved ones, loss of a job, or even a home.
While the tendency may be to contact estate sales companies, consider SELL SQUAD to assist in selling a car, truck, SUV, van, classic car, motorhome, RV or travel trailer.
Sell Squad vs. Estate Sale Companies:
- An estate sale company is able to help you sell a variety of assets, however, if they are not a state licensed and bonded Used Retail Automobile Dealership, it is against the law for them to help you sell an automobile. The California Vehicle Code is very clear about the risks and penalties if representing a car for sale for someone other than yourself, without proper licensing.
- SELL SQUAD LLC is a state licensed, bonded and insured dealership and we currently maintain 5 Star Reviews on Google. SELL SQUAD offers several options to assist including Cash Offers and Consignment options.
- There are several associations and societies that an Estate Sale Company can belong to, however, Estate Sale Companies aren’t regulated by a governing body which may pose a risk to you if you haven’t done your due diligence.
- As a licensed dealership, SELL SQUAD regulated by the State of California.
- People often contact an Estate Sale Company for assistance if they are too busy to sell items on their own or if they are reluctant to sell items alone due to time or safety concerns.
- SELL SQUAD has a track record of success due to our expertise at efficiently selling automobiles.
- Contacting SELL SQUAD in conjunction with an Estate Sale Company will ensure safe transactions and expediency in the selling process.
Do you need help selling a car, truck, SUV, van, classic car, motorhome, RV or trailer?
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you. Or, learn more about our Cash Offer and Consignment services. Take a moment and read our reviews.
To get ready for an estate sale, the first step is to ensure that you have the legal right to sell the property. There can't be any unresolved estate issues. SELL SQUAD will request legal documentation showing that you have the right to sell the vehicle.
California Occupational Licensing Status Information System
(Look up SELL SQUAD LLC dealership licensing status.)
National Estate Sales Association (NESA)
American Society of Estate Liquidators (ASEL)
National Association of Estate Liquidators (NAOEL)